New WAVMA Membership Application
See the resources, services & programs available to Members - click here, or a full description of Membership categories - click here
If you have previously created a Membership Profile at any time PLEASE DO NOT create a new profile. To access an existing profile click here, or contact the Treasurer.
New Membership Application is a 2-Step Process
1. Create an on-line Member Profile (below)
- Select the appropriate membership category
- Add your contact information (please be as complete as possible as information is used in the Membership Directory)
- Ensure your education information is accurate (information is used to verify correct membership type)
PLEASE NOTE: Your primary e-mail will be your User Name. The Password required to access your profile and all Member-only programs will be e-mailed to you. Ensure you select the actual degree awarded, or to be awarded by the University (University verification may be required).
2. Pay the Appropriate Membership Fee (after submitting your profile information)
PLEASE NOTE: After clicking "Apply Now," options for payment using the secure WAVMA credit card, PayPal, or bank transfer payments systems will appear. Receipt of payment will be e-mailed to you; all invoices and receipts are also in your membership profile.
All memberships are based on a calendar year and will expire on December 31st. However the early renewal period for the following membership year begins November 1 and provides for uninterrupted membership benefits.
For questions about membership, problems with this application, or issues with your on-line membership profile, please contact the Treasurer.