WAVMA Membership Application
See the resources, services & programs available to Members - click here, or a full description of Membership categories - click here
If you have previously created a Membership Profile at any time PLEASE DO NOT create a new profile. To access an existing profile click here.
New Membership Application is a Two-Step Process
1. Create an online Member Profile (below)
- Select the appropriate membership category
- Add your contact information (please be as complete as possible as information is used in the Membership Directory)
- Ensure your education information is accurate (information is used to verify correct membership type)
PLEASE NOTE: Your primary e-mail will be your User Name. The Password required to access your profile and all Member-only programs will be e-mailed to you. Ensure you select the actual degree awarded, or to be awarded by the University (University verification may be required).
2. Pay the Appropriate Membership Fee (after submitting your profile information)
PLEASE NOTE: After clicking "Apply Now," options for payment using the secure WAVMA credit card, PayPal, or bank transfer payments systems will appear. Receipt of payment will be e-mailed to you; all invoices and receipts are also in your membership profile.
Membership is based on a calendar year (January 1 to December 31). However, anyone joining or renewing their membership after October 1, will be a member for the following year; furthermore, we give members until April 1 of the following year to renew their membership, before terminating their membership privileges.
Students enrolled in a veterinary or post-graduate degree, and veteriarians enrolled in an internship program, may be requested to provide evidence of enrollment.
For questions about membership, problems with this application, or issues with your online membership profile, please contact the WAVMA Administrators.